15 posts tagged personal
Sorry my feed has been slow this month!
These are the reasons:
- I moved
- I think I’m a hoarder with art things
- Things are everywhere
- So many papers and supplies all over the floor
- Where the hell did all of this stuff come from?
- I work full-time not drawing :(
- Some giant piece of poop is stealing my artwork and selling it all over the Internets…and…drum-roll…they cease and desisted me…soooo haha, I’m dealing with a bunch of copyright and trademark issues in my spare time (I don’t law)
- I watched Luther instead of unpacking (thanks Allison)
- I’m organizing my house to turn it into a giant art studio/shop
- I’m setting the final groundwork for opening my online shop
- I am working on a fun, new thing with Frogman
- I spent three hours drawing a pencil yesterday
It is all coming together slowly and surely, and once I get back to the drawing board, I will annoy you all with so many posts that you will want to stop tumblring, and you will switch to myspace again.
Ps. ALSO YAY FOR BEING ON THE TUMBLR RADAR!!! That was super exciting, and thank you so much to everyone who found me, and everyone who has been there all along. I didn’t have internet at the time, but I was so very grateful. I even teared up a bit. Okay, too much info. BYE!
I’m a virtual hoarder. If all the files on my computer turned real, I wouldn’t be able to walk into my house. There would be stray cats living underneath stacks and stacks of folders full of every stupid thing I liked since the 3rd grade. Including a jpeg of Scary Spice clawing at the world that I saved just in case.
Girlfriends are so hard to please.
Random but nostalgic. Here is one of the first ever digital paintings I did with my Pen Tablet about 7 years ago that I just found. It’s titled, “Mother Nature.”
Wil Wheaton was so incredibly friendly and down-to-earth. We were lucky enough to meet him about 6 seconds before he had to leave for his flight after MegaCon. We ran over like madmen and jumped last in line. I gave him a Dalek print that I made for him, and despite his exhausting weekend, he was as excited as can be and gave us all a big hug for the picture.
And Frogman, well, that goes without saying. He’s so cool and nice, he’s not even real. I’m beyond lucky to have him as a friend.
and then you just end up drawing crayons talking to each other all night?
ONE MONTH UNTIL MEGACON!!!
Shits getting real. My to-do list for drawings:
- Star Trek cast as pugs and penguins (the whole cast will be there)
- Toy Story claw poster (just because)
- Something Pokemon (gotta catch at least one)
- Darth Vader pug or penguin (::breathes heavily::)
- Something Harry Potter (the Weasley brothers are going…!)
After this month, I will be getting back to originals along with more fan-art stuff! Until then, my life is this :)
"Hi! My name is Bridgette and I absolutely adored your caterpillar with ‘I love you from my head to my toes to my toes’ etc so I made it into a Valentines Day card for my boyfriend (: I hope that’s okay, I did reference you on the back of it. The following are photos I took of the card (: I hope you like them! x"
AAACK!!! Bridgette, I love you from my head to my butt! I’m speechless..this is adorable.
By the way, thank you for going out of your way to give credit—haha you are too kind, but it’s much appreciated :)
Fixed it. —Kicking Cones Art :)
Whaaaatttt, EatSleepDraw featured my art twice this week! I love them..and I love you, all you crazy/wonderful people who took the time to check out my blog.
Hello awesome people of Tumblr,
I just completed the last of the turtle requests, and I wanted to thank all of you for your creative/random/hilarious ideas.
I also wanted to let you know that Kicking Cones has a Facebook page now (not as cool as Tumblr, my love for Tumblr is too strong), but it would be awesome if you guys liked my page!
And finally, I have to prepare for MegaCon in 4 months (waayyy behind), so from here on out, I won’t be able to take any more requests, but I will be in full-speed penguins, pugs, puns, monkeys, curse words, and comics mode.
Thanks for being such awesome people. I appreciate every last bit of it!
SO MUCH LOVE TODAY. Thank you all :)
What should the turtle be doing?
My friend got a 3D printer and printed out my penguin in plastic! Well, one of them half ‘printed’, so I turned it into a zombie.
Penguins! They all love you being here. Thank you so much :)