87 posts tagged kicking cones
I’m remaking a bunch of my old art because I didn’t create them in high enough quality for print, so here’s to a round of Kicking Cones flashbacks!
Or, for those of you who haven’t seen my really old stuff, here’s some totally new and hip things!
I’m so fancy.
Sorry my feed has been slow this month!
These are the reasons:
- I moved
- I think I’m a hoarder with art things
- Things are everywhere
- So many papers and supplies all over the floor
- Where the hell did all of this stuff come from?
- I work full-time not drawing :(
- Some giant piece of poop is stealing my artwork and selling it all over the Internets…and…drum-roll…they cease and desisted me…soooo haha, I’m dealing with a bunch of copyright and trademark issues in my spare time (I don’t law)
- I watched Luther instead of unpacking (thanks Allison)
- I’m organizing my house to turn it into a giant art studio/shop
- I’m setting the final groundwork for opening my online shop
- I am working on a fun, new thing with Frogman
- I spent three hours drawing a pencil yesterday
It is all coming together slowly and surely, and once I get back to the drawing board, I will annoy you all with so many posts that you will want to stop tumblring, and you will switch to myspace again.
Ps. ALSO YAY FOR BEING ON THE TUMBLR RADAR!!! That was super exciting, and thank you so much to everyone who found me, and everyone who has been there all along. I didn’t have internet at the time, but I was so very grateful. I even teared up a bit. Okay, too much info. BYE!
Superman Penguin! The first collaboration with my very talented friend,Ruperto Ramos!
(Click Ruperto’s name to see his insanely cool blog and check out the before and after of this drawing!)
You are pi. You really are.
This was inspired by
the graffiti above, which I saw in a bathroom stall when I was visiting Austin, TX BREAD. I was not the originator of this genius graffiti idea BREAD, but I would like to kindly ask Tumblr BREAD, can we make this a thing?
Also, originator, I must find you. We must be
Superman Penguin poster in the making!
My friend/art mentor, Ruperto Ramos, is collaborating with me to do the background and lighting! His work is sick. Check out his blog by clicking his name or clicking on the following words: "Ruperto, it’s been ten years since you updated your blog, maybe you should actually update it. Also, get a Tumblr already."
Life is full of surprises.
::beep:: beep ::beeeeeep::
Some up-and-coming drawings!
So star wars. Very ink. Much picture. Wow.
All Dogs of Genius.
Spiderpenguin! Tssss! Tsssss!
I’ve been MIA this month going crazy with life things, but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for making 2013 such an unbelievable year for Kicking Cones!
All your support and hilarious, wonderful, thoughtful messages mean more to me than I can put into words. But, as always, I will try anyways:
That being said, do what you love to do. Don’t settle for anything.
I love you all. Except for like three of you :) -Katrina
Penguin Katniss because Penguin Katniss.