Vincent van Goghnut is indifferent to National Donut Day.
The Fault in Our Grammatical Choices.
I just wanted to say hello and THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the people who sent me adorable animals/nice messages/followed me on behalf of Froggie's sneaky post this weekend!!
You made my weekend. So here’s an orange waving at you.
Orange you all the real peel.
I wouldn’t have built it if I knew BIRDS were going to use it!
I’m so fancy.
Uranus is always enough.
..this joke….i didn’t plan-et well…
Sorry my feed has been slow this month!
These are the reasons:
- I moved
- I think I’m a hoarder with art things
- Things are everywhere
- So many papers and supplies all over the floor
- Where the hell did all of this stuff come from?
- I work full-time not drawing :(
- Some giant piece of poop is stealing my artwork and selling it all over the Internets…and…drum-roll…they cease and desisted me…soooo haha, I’m dealing with a bunch of copyright and trademark issues in my spare time (I don’t law)
- I watched Luther instead of unpacking (thanks Allison)
- I’m organizing my house to turn it into a giant art studio/shop
- I’m setting the final groundwork for opening my online shop
- I am working on a fun, new thing with Frogman
- I spent three hours drawing a pencil yesterday
It is all coming together slowly and surely, and once I get back to the drawing board, I will annoy you all with so many posts that you will want to stop tumblring, and you will switch to myspace again.
Ps. ALSO YAY FOR BEING ON THE TUMBLR RADAR!!! That was super exciting, and thank you so much to everyone who found me, and everyone who has been there all along. I didn’t have internet at the time, but I was so very grateful. I even teared up a bit. Okay, too much info. BYE!
My bestest friend in the whole wide world has an artist booth at MegaCon in Orlando, Florida. Katrina will be selling prints and other fun stuff all weekend. Please go visit her if you can.
BOOTH PURPLE #17 IN ARTIST ALLEY
If you buy something and mention my name, Katrina will reveal an embarrassing secret about me.
You can still purchase tickets at the convention, starting on Friday, March 21st at 12:00 PM EST in South Hall B of the Orange County Convention Center.
Hahahahahaha….the only thing better than this would be Frogman’s royal presence at the con. Who needs the whole cast of the Walking Dead when you’ve got the Internet King?!?
But seriously, Froggie, you’re the bestest friend and I love you times a million and thank you to everyone—those who have stopped by, those who will stop by, those who have helped me at the show, those who have shamelessly promoted me!…..And as for those who will look at my booth, not smile, and just walk by, go exterminate yourself. :) just kidding. Kinda.
COME TO ME AND I SHALL REVEAL FROGMANS NAME, BLOOD TYPE, AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!
Superman Penguin! The first collaboration with my very talented friend,Ruperto Ramos!
(Click Ruperto’s name to see his insanely cool blog and check out the before and after of this drawing!)
You are pi. You really are.
I was trying to make a cute crossover of Totoro in Mario land, but instead I got Totoro pooping.
YES! Purple Section #17! Come visit me, whoever you are! Unless you are Voldemort then, nope, go away.
Infinity lightyears later, Buzz Penguin is complete!